Rebirth: Spoiling the Obsessive Film Emperor Chapter 129 Part 1

Chapter 129: Photoshoot Cover

The horse galloped through the storm and rain all night. The rain soaked through their thin clothes, drenching the two of them until they were like drowned rats.

By the time the sky began to lighten and the sudden rain ceased, the last flash of lightning split the sky, a thunderclap roared, a white light flashed, and everything finally returned to calm.

When Yin Chengjue woke up, it was already noon.

Yin Chengjue lifted a corner of the quilt, looking at Rong Yu, who was obediently hugging his waist and sleeping soundly, and revealed a satisfied smile.

Sure enough, when he's tired, he has no energy to cause trouble.

Yin Chengjue reached for the phone, ordered some light food, and took the opportunity to cancel today's scheduled activities.

After glancing at Rong Yu, Yin Chengjue added into the phone, "Cancel the bookings for tomorrow and the day after as well."

"Mmm..." The person in his arms moved. Yin Chengjue glanced down and saw a pair of long eyelashes flutter before the eyes beneath them slowly opened.

They were a pair of beautifully shaped eyes, but now, beneath them, were half-circles of darkness, adding a touch of decadence and languor.

"Brother, good morning..." Rong Yu greeted him with a lazy voice.

"It's already noon. Are you hungry?" Yin Chengjue said, reaching out to rub Rong Yu's stomach.

"Yeah, I want to eat grilled fish, river snail and duck feet hot pot, braised pork ribs, soy sauce hand-shredded chicken, sour and spicy potato shreds... and a cup of ice-cold cola!" Rong Yu closed his eyes again, counting off the dishes on his fingers for Yin Chengjue.

After listing a whole string, he added with a whimper, "I need to replenish properly! I want to eat meat! Meat!"

Yin Chengjue sighed and ruffled his soft hair, feeling a pang of tender concern.

"Sorry."

Rong Yu: "It's fine. Although brother was a bit excessive, I can handle it."

Yin Chengjue: "...What I meant is, you can't eat any of the dishes you just mentioned."

Upon hearing the words "can't eat," Rong Yu jolted and sat up, but quickly fell back into the soft bed in pain.

"Why!" His voice was full of accusation. "Brother, can you no longer afford to keep me? It's fine if I support you instead, then. I want to eat meat!"

Yin Chengjue found himself both amused and exasperated. "Who said I can't afford to keep you? I mean, you have an injury there now. You can't eat greasy, meaty, or spicy food, or it will be very uncomfortable. I ordered some light dishes and century egg with vegetables porridge for you. Rest for a few days first. After you're better, I'll take you to eat whatever you want, okay?"

Rong Yu was dismissive. "Don't worry, brother, I know my own body. I want to eat meat! I'm starving to death!"

Yin Chengjue was unusually firm with Rong Yu. "No. It will hurt more later. Do you want to get better or not?"

Perhaps because he had just woken up, Rong Yu's voice carried a nasal tone, and his tone had a somewhat coquettish quality.

He hugged Yin Chengjue's arm and shook it gently but persistently, calling him "brother" over and over.

Yin Chengjue's heart grew restless from his wheedling and couldn't help but tease him. "Xiao Yu, do you know something? Many green-tea mistresses like to call other people's boyfriends or husbands 'brother.' You always call me that, what if people mistake you for a mistress I found outside?"
[Green tea: derogatory slang term for a person, typically a woman, who presents a false image of innocence and purity to manipulate others.]

Rong Yu blinked. "Then who is the one at your house?"

Yin Chengjue answered without thinking. "You."

Rong Yu: "So, I'm both the official partner at your house and the mistress you found outside, right? Then, whether I call you husband or call you brother, it's all fine."

Yin Chengjue: "..." That logic seems hard to refute.

Rong Yu: "Husband~ I want to eat meat~"

Yin Chengjue: "..." Why did I end up with such a little enchantress!

Their carefree holidays passed quickly. As the last day of the holiday arrived, Yin Chengjue took Rong Yu to the photoshoot studio of "Fashion World" magazine.

This was a photoshoot project booked earlier, but the time had never been finalized. Considering that Rong Yu would soon start acting classes and might not have time for the shoot later, they scheduled it for this day.

Coincidentally, Toner had returned from traveling with his wife and children and was ready to get back to work.

"Oh oh oh! Xiao Yu is here! You are as handsome as ever today!" As soon as Toner saw Rong Yu, he spread his arms wide to hug him, but was intercepted midway by Yin Chengjue.

Thus, Toner's embrace embrace naturally shifted to land on Yin Chengjue instead.

"Oh! President Yin! If one day you were willing to wear the clothes I prepared for you, let me take a set of beautiful photos, and then publish them on the cover of the magazine, I would immediately go buy a lottery ticket and then go home to livestream myself singing 'Pomp and Circumstance.'"

Yin Chengjue said expressionlessly, "Oh, then you should start preparing."

Toner: "Sigh, I knew it, you would definitely not agree... Huh? Huh? What did you say?"

Yin Chengjue: "I said, you can prepare to buy that lottery ticket and practice that song."

Toner: !!!

After an hour of makeup, contouring, and styling, Yin Chengjue was finally liberated from the chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Tyrannical Emperor Reborn Chapter 70 Part 1

Chapter 70 Lin Xiao and the others dared not argue further and could only murmur their assent. The Emperor looked at their faces and added, ...